Consisting of 2 days playing with 1 rest day to sit back and relax. The Queenstown area offers several exceptional golfing experiences. Millbrook, with its 27 secluded holes over three individual courses, along with Jack’s Point are considered in the top 10 of New Zealand’s golf courses.
Alongside these top 2 you can also play the scenic 9-hole Queenstown Golf Club or the historic 18-hole Arrowtown Golf Club.
- A three night stay in a Lodge Room
- Bottle of sparkling wine and fresh flowers in your Room upon arrival
- Daily breakfast, pre-dinner drinks and dinner for two people
- Private, luxury return transfers to both Millbrook and Jack’s Point
- Green fee, golf cart and club rental at both Millbrook and Jack’s Point
*Prices do not include GST
Voted the Best Golf Resort in New Zealand for several years at the World Travel Awards. Host of the New Zealand Open, this golf course is a must play for every golfer.
The 18 hole par 72 championship course offers golfers an exciting challenge with five tee positions.
The course follows natural contours of tussock grassland, dramatic rocky outcrops and steep bluffs overlooking Lake Wakatipu.
Our concierge team are here to help with selecting your activities and organising your itinerary. If you are interested in finding out more about a package before your stay at Blanket Bay please contact us today.